ACCÉDIA in 2 minutes
Founded in 2010 by Dominique Pinault, the ACCÉDIA Group is a major player in electronic security, automatic closing and stage scenery equipment.
As a designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider, the Group offers a wide range of products and services for professionals.
As a designer of customized solutions, the Group relies on the commitment of its teams, who strive every day to provide their customers with a personalized and demanding service.
In 2010, Dominique Pinault created a family-owned Group through the acquisition of several companies, each a historical specialist in its field.
Complementarity, diversity, solidarity and innovation are our strengths to make ACCÉDIA a perennial and solid Group to guide you in your projects.
To ensure the safety of people and property, and the comfort of users by offering customized and personalized solutions.
- Design and manufacture locally, to gain agility and flexibility.
- Innovate by adding the latest technologies to our products and services.
- Leverage our history and experience to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- Share our expertise thanks to our geographical and relational proximity with our partners.
For standing by our customers’ side in their different businesses :
- We are consolidating our partnerships built on trust, quality and expertise with our suppliers.
- We are constantly improving our services based on the responsiveness and proximity of our technical and sales teams.
- We offer individualized training.
- Design: our 40 engineers and technicians work in design offices and develop long-lasting solutions dedicated to customers.
- Manufacturing : the ACCÉDIA Group’s plants use the latest industrial technologies based on rigorous quality processes. Specialists in custom-built products, they offer personalized solutions.
- Distribution : with 40 years of expertise, the companies of the ACCÉDIA Group are leaders in their fields, thanks to the men and women at customers’ services, experts in their professions, and players in market developments.
- Implementation: the ACCÉDIA Group’s stage division benefits from in-depth knowledge of solutions and technologies that enable it to carry out ambitious projects, with the only limit being our clients’ imagination.
- Service provision: logistics, support, assistance, training, after-sales service, the companies of the ACCÉDIA Group support professionals in their field of expertise.
A word by the President
In these times of digitalization, the ACCÉDIA Group has engaged its digital transformation in a large-scale process and today offers new tools and services to its employees, customers and partners.
Innovation is the Group’s driving force in its areas of expertise to develop and design tomorrow’s solutions in security, automation, stage equipment and electronics.
Chairman/Owner ACCÉDIA Group